AstroPay Casino Guide 2022-Best Casinos To Deposit Via Astropay
AstroPay is a UK-based online payment service that gained traction due to the virtual prepaid cards you can use numerous times to make secure, systematic & swift payments. Herein we will be analysing all the key aspects of the AstroPay casinos for you to proceed in the right direction.
How Secure is AstroPay?
AstroPay is a secure way to make deposits in your Live Casino. It is appropriate for all the players who desire anonymity and do not want to disclose crucial information like personal & financial details while wagering. While depositing with an AstroPay card, you must fill in your name, credit card details or banking information.
AstroPay card is protected using TLS encryption, which reduces the risk of theft & fraud.
- Secured with TLS protection
- Instant Deposits
- Accepted in India
- No Additional Fees
- No withdrawals
Casinos that use AstroPay
- Casino Name
- welcome bonus
- Minimum deposit
Twin Casino₹40,000-₹300, ₹500, ₹1000Play now
How to Deposit Money on Casinos & Betting Sites with AstroPay?
Once you have created your account & your AstroPay card is ready, you can proceed. The next step is finding an online casino that accepts AstroPay as a deposit method. Many online casinos in India accept AstroPay cards as a valid deposit method.
- Go to your profile and tap on the “Deposit” button.
- It will redirect you to the payment page. Choose AstroPay as your payment option.
- Add in all the important details like AstroPay card number, security code, expiry date and amount.
- Validate your transaction. You will receive the deposit in your live casino account in less than a minute.
If you are a new player, you will receive a deposit bonus from top casinos or real money online casinos. Another advantage of using AstroPay as one of the deposit methods is that online casinos usually double your deposit amount. You will also receive casino bonuses like free spins or 100 match bonuses that you can use in slot machines or other game selections such as card games, lottery games or online slots.
Keep in mind that it is necessary to know the terms & conditions, including wagering requirements and the expiration date.
AstroPay: How to Withdraw Money from Casino Sites?
What we are about to mention is quite disappointing. While deposits are instant with AstroPay casinos, you cannot withdraw funds using AstroPay cards. You can use it only to deposit funds. You can make sure of Neteller, IMPS, UPI, Eco Payz, Much Better, VISA & Paysafe to withdraw their winnings.
Another great pro of using AstroPay casino is that there is no applied fee for deposits. Signing up at AstroPay is also free of cost. When you fund your online casino account via AstroPay, you do not have to pay any additional fees for the transaction.
Deposit & Withdrawal Times of AstroPay casinos
Deposits with AstroPay are instant. AstroPay doesn’t offer withdrawal services.
How to Transfer Money from Indian Bank Account to AstroPay?
To use AstroPay, you must purchase an AstroPay card. But first, make sure you have an AstroPay account. Follow the instructions below:
- Open the AstroPay website or use the app to fill in the registration form.
- Once you have registered, you can choose from a wide range of cards with various amounts. Select the amount suitable to you.
- The next step offers you a choice between various payment methods to fund the AstroPay card. You can fund the AstroPay card for Rupees.
- select bank transfer as your payment method.
- You will receive your AstroPay card through email or the Astropay app.
- Your virtual AstroPay card will come with 16-digit numbers and a security code similar to a physical card.
Indian Banks that Accept AstroPay
AstroPay cards can be funded using any Indian bank. AstroPay works similar to credit cards & debit cards, the only difference being the amount of money is fixed, and you can use them without giving out preliminary personal information such as bank details.
How to Sign Up for AstroPay?
Creating an account at AstroPay is pretty easy. You can create your account on AstroPay via desktop or mobile. Here is the guide:
- Open the official website of AstroPay.
- Click on the “Sign in” button that can be seen in the upper right corner.
- A new window will open. Add your country code and phone number & click on sign up.
- You will receive an activation code via SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the code & click on “Done”.
- Create a strong password & add it to the form. Add in the password again and click on “Register”.
- You will be asked to fill in your data like name, dob, passport, ID & email.
- Click on the button that says “Finish”.
- You will receive a confirmation link in your email.
- After the confirmation, you can start using your AstroPay account.
So, this was it. You can follow the abovementioned steps and have a hassle-free sign-in.
Wrapping up the review, we will now answer the most sort after query, “ Is AstroPay worth it? Well, we would suggest you go ahead if you are thinking of investing in Astropay Casinos. There are certainly some stumbling blocks, but the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.
Astro Pay casino ticks off the crucial aspects of safety, security & privacy. As AstroPay is preloaded, it helps you by not letting you overspend. Also, if you want to play casino games, keep in mind that you may develop an online gambling addiction if you don’t play them responsibly.
Do Astropay Casinos charge any fee?
Creating deposits in your Astropay casinos has no applied charges when an Astropay card is used. However, you need to pay a minimal fee at the time when the virtual card is uploaded.
Can Astropay be used safely in India?
Yes, Astropay is safe to use in India.
Do all online casinos accept Astropay as a payment method?
No, not all casinos accept Astropay as a payment method.
How much time do deposits take at Astropay casino?
Deposits reflect instantly at Astropay casinos.
Is there a minimum & maximum deposit amount at Astropay?
Yes, the minimum deposit is Rs.1000/- while the maximum is Rs.35,000.