Google Pay Casinos: India Fastest Deposits
Google Pay (also known as GPay) is gaining availability in the Indian online gambling space. Google Pay casino sites may not be numerous so far, but the exceptional security, simplicity, and transaction speed of the payment method are beginning to catch the eye of Indian players.
How Secure is Google Pay?
When it comes to safety and security, Google Pay is unparalleled. The security system employed by Google is recognized as one of the world’s most advanced.
When you make a Google pay deposit, the application does not share the number of your bank card with the transaction recipient. What it gives the receiving party is the unique transaction number in an encrypted format, as well as a code specific to your mobile device for payment validation.
Thus, Google Pay is safer than traditional bank cards when it comes to online payments. It’s the optimal deposit method for players who would rather err on the side of caution when joining a new online casino.
- Instant Deposits
- Multiple Cards Usage
- No Banking info Needed
- No Withdrawals
- Limited Casinos
- Android powered
Casinos that use Google Pay
- Casino Name
- welcome bonus
- Minimum deposit
How to Deposit Money on Casinos & Betting Sites with Google Pay
To add money to your gambling account via the Google Pay app, start by logging into the Google Pay casino and tapping the Deposit button. Then follow the steps listed below.
- Enter the deposit amount. If it’s below the minimum limit, you’ll be immediately notified.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to select a payment method. To deposit via Google Pay, you need to select Net Banking, as you’ll be using a UPI solution for Google Pay.
- Press the button to confirm your deposit.
- Launch the G Pay application on your device. Find your UPI ID and copy it – you’ll have to paste it in the next step.
- Pressing the deposit confirmation button in the Google Pay casino (Step 4) redirected you to the UPI payment portal. You need to paste your UPI ID in the corresponding field on this page.
- In your G Pay app, you’ll receive a notification requesting you to confirm the transaction. Press the Pay button and validate the payment.
- Wait a few moments for the UPI payment portal to receive the transaction you’ve just approved. Google Pay transactions are instant, so you’ll have to wait mere seconds.
- When you see the “Success!” page, it means your deposit is complete.
The deposited amount will shortly appear in your online casino balance. Now you have a bankroll – use it to try your luck at Google Pay games for real money!
Google Pay: How to Withdraw Money from Casino Sites
Unfortunately, Google Pay is not currently available as a payment method for carrying out withdrawal requests. If you deposit to Google Pay slot sites, you will be prompted to choose an alternative payment method when you decide to withdraw your winnings.
Online gambling portals that accept Google Pay online for deposits typically support many other payment systems for cashout requests. Find out in advance if the casino offers a method that suits you.
Keep in mind that most Google Pay casino sites will require you to undergo identity verification procedures according to the KYC (Know Your Customer) standard. Depending on the G Pay casino, the identity verification may take 1-3 days, greatly prolonging the processing time of your first cashout request.
Depositing to Google Pay casino sites doesn’t entail any fees on the part of the payment system. While there’s a possibility that a fee will be added by the casino itself, the absolute majority of online gambling portals impose no fees on deposits.
When signing up with Google Pay slot sites, make sure to select INR as the account currency. If you select a different currency or the casino does not have the INR option, the amount you deposit from your GPay account will have to undergo currency conversion. Depending on the current exchange rate, you may lose a tangible portion of your bankroll.
Deposit & Withdrawal Times of Google Pay
A deposit transaction via Google Pay to your online casino account is always instant. Once you initiate the transaction and press the Pay button to confirm it, the money should be delivered to your web casino balance in less than a minute. You’ll get to play Google Pay games for real money without unnecessary delays!
How to Transfer Money from Indian Bank Account to Google Pay
Adding money from a bank account to Google Pay is fairly simple and intuitive. First of all, you need to “Add bank account”: enter your bank card info, and verify the payment method (if requested). You can add multiple bank cards to your app and then use any of them to replenish your GPay account:
- Open the Google Pay application on your mobile device.
- In the top right part, you can see your profile icon – tap on it.
- Click on your Google Pay balance.
- Tap on “+Add money”.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the amount you want to deposit. After doing that, hit the “Next” button.
- Choose the bank account from which you wish to pay.
- Tap on the “Add” button to add the desired sum of money from your bank account.
Depending on the bank, it will take between 3-5 business days for the funds to reach your Google Pay account. You can monitor the status of your ongoing transactions in the Insights Tab.
Indian Banks that Accept Google Pay
Over 140 Indian banks from both the public and private sectors support Google Pay. Aside from the Big Four (State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank), the list of financial institutions that accept Google Pay includes:
- ICICI Bank;
- Kotak Mahindra Bank;
- Axis Bank;
- IndusInd Bank;
- Yes Bank;
- Canara Bank;
- Union Bank of India;
- Indian Bank;
- Central Bank of India;
- UCO Bank.
You can use your bank account in these (and many other) Indian banks to replenish your Google Pay balance. After that, you can safely and quickly transfer the funds to the Google Pay casino sites of your choice.
How to Sign Up for Google Pay
If you’re not a Google Pay user yet, here’s a brief step-by-step guide on how to open up an account with this payment system. Signing up with G Pay couldn’t be simpler! In literal minutes, you’ll have access to all the advantages of Google Pay casino sites.
- Launch the Google Play application store on your smartphone or tablet.
- Search up the Google Pay application. Wait for it to download and install.
- Launch the Google Pay application. Select your preferred language of the user interface.
- Do you already have a Google account? If yes, you can use your login and password to sign in to Google Pay. If you don’t have a Google account, the app will guide you through creating one.
- Next, you need to provide a phone number to which you want to link your Google Pay account.
- As the final step of the signing-up, an SMS containing a one-time password will be sent to the phone number you provided. Enter this code in the corresponding field to finish the registration.
After finishing these steps, you’re all set to move along to one of the popular Indian Google Pay casino sites. Sign up with the gambling portal, select Google Pay as your preferred payment method, and enjoy playing Google Pay games for real money.
Are there any limits to Google Pay Casinos?
With Google Pay, you can transfer up to INR 100,000 in one day. All online casinos have minimum deposit limits – typically, INR 500, INR 1,000, or INR 2,000.
Can you use Google Pay for online casinos?
Several India-friendly Google Pay casinos accept this payment method for deposit transactions, but there aren't too many of them.
Can you gamble with Google Play?
For Indian customers, Google Play allows only simulated gambling apps, without real money bets and wins.
What games on Google Play win real money?
Google Play offers apps with real-money gambling in 15 countries, but India isn't currently on this list.
How does G Pay currency conversion work?
If the G Pay casino doesn't support INR as an account currency, your transactions will undergo currency conversion, which may entail fees up to 10%-15%.