Paytm Casinos India – Safe online gaming
India is home to a bevy of online payment methods; no other is as cheap, convenient, easy, or fast as Paytm to deposit or withdraw funds from any Paytm online casino. As one of India’s most popular payment methods, making deposits, withdrawing money, and dealing with payments was never easy as with Paytm.
How Secure is Paytm?
Safety and security are the prerequisites when it comes to depositing or withdrawing money online. Speaking of Paytm, its unique Paytm security shield is a Nirvana sigh of relief in keeping all your payments secure at Paytm cash games.
If you use Paytm on Android, the authorization mechanism automatically locks your phone’s pin, text password, pattern password, fingerprint to prevent misuse. Moreover, it allows you to block unauthorized access and keep all your private details safe.
This way, no other party can peek into your personal Paytm online casino account and hack it without the OTP. Furthermore, using SSL encryption technology, Paytm casinos are 100% secure and trustworthy to play Paytm casino games without any worry.
- straightforward user interface
- Free deposit and registration
- Secured by Reserve bank of India
- SSL encryption
- Available in 11 different languages
- Withdrawal fee 4%
- Slow customer support
Casinos that use Paytm
- Casino Name
- welcome bonus
- Minimum deposit
ParimatchSports: 150% up to ₹20000/ Casino: 150% up to ₹10500010 INR ( Paytm: 300 INR; Visa/Mastercard: 200 INR; Bitcoin: 0.0001 BTC)Play now
1xBet100% Up To ₹119167 + 150FS75INRPlay now
How to Deposit Money on Casinos & Betting Sites with Paytm?
Making deposits through Paytm on casinos and betting sites is easier than it sounds, which is why millions of users can easily access it. For this reason, choose a Paytm casino India that accepts Paytm as a payment method and allows you to make deposits and withdrawals.
Follow these steps to make a deposit using Paytm at your casino with no hustle-bustle.
- Check out the cashier section on the menu of your Paytm and visit the “deposit page”.
- Log in to your Paytm account, click on the menu, choose your Paytm casino and smash the deposit option.
- Next, enter the correct amount you need to deposit, which should be more than the minimum and less than the maximum deposit limit of your Paytm casino.
- Copy your UPI ID from the “My Account” option and paste it into the empty box on the casino’s deposit page.
- Accept the Paytm payment request, enter the OTP and wait for your Paytm casino to confirm your payment.
Paytm: How to Withdraw Money from Casino Sites
Unlike deposits, withdrawing money through Paytm accompanies a 4% withdrawal fee and might take you a few minutes to proceed. Most Paytm casinos have restrictions and regulations to verify withdrawals that may extend the Paytm casino withdrawal time. Read the steps you need to take in order to make a withdrawal from any Paytm Casino India.
- Head over to the official cashier page of the Paytm online casino and click on the “make withdrawal” option.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from the casino.
- Select the option ”Paytm” to make a safe withdrawal.
- Confirm your withdrawal request and verify your identity by fulfilling the necessary requirements and security checks required by the Paytm casino.
- Wait for a few moments till the casino accepts your withdrawal request .
- Once done, check if the withdrawal amount has been successfully credited to your account or not.
When making a withdrawal, make sure to check the wagering requirements and choose Paytm casino that offers quick, fast, and convenient withdrawals.
Also, check the maximum and minimum withdrawal limits mentioned on the official page of Paytm casino.
While Paytm is known for its free deposits, the 4% withdrawal fee is still a concern to many using this online payment method.
Deposit & Withdrawal Times of Paytm
Deposits made through Paytm are instant and immediately credited to your casino account. However, withdrawals are also pretty quick through Paytm but cannot match the speed of deposits.
Paytm casino withdrawal time depends on the mode of withdrawal you choose and is done immediately after the casino accepts your withdrawal request. Usually, withdrawals through Paytm casinos take somewhere between 24-48 hours.
How to Transfer Money from Indian Bank Account to Paytm
Banking is the second most preferable and reliable method Indians use to store their money. Unlike digital wallets, money is stored in the bank accounts of the user that can be transferred to Paytm with no restrictions.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the steps to transfer money from an Indian bank account to Paytm.
- Go to the banking app and open the dashboard.
- Choose the debit/credit card option and enter the amount of money.
- Click on the “Add Money” option and carefully enter all your payment details.
- Enter your credit card details and verify your identity by entering your card number, expiry date, and CVV.
- Click on the option to confirm payment and check with your Paytm if the funds have been successfully credited.
Indian Banks that Accept Paytm
As per our research, there are in total 170 banks in India that accept Paytm and allow you to send and receive payment at a few clicks. Some of these are:
- State Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of India
- IndusInd Bank
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
How to Sign Up for Paytm
Signing up with Paytm is the first step that leads you to open your account and connect it with your respective Paytm Casino.
Whether you’ve android or iOS, you can install the Paytm mobile-friendly app and create an account there in the blink of an eye.
- Go to the android or apple store and install the Paytm app.
- Once it’s downloaded, open the dashboard and click on the login/signup button.
- To create a new account, sign up with the casino and enter the details required for this process.
- Enter your phone number, email address, and a unique password that you’ve not used before.
- Once done, click on “Create a Paytm Wallet” and enter the OTP sent on your mobile phone.
- Click on the “create account” option and proceed to “complete KYC” to verify your identity.
- Choose the nearest KYC center close to your location and visit it to confirm your registration.
- Make sure to use your Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, or PAN Card for identity verification.
What are the minimum and maximum deposit limits at Paytm?
The minimum deposit you can make at Paytm casinos India is 500rs, while the maximum is 10000rs.
Can I gamble online with Paytm online casinos?
Yes, there are betting websites and gambling Paytm casinos that accept Paytm as a secure payment method. Using Paytm, you won't have to pay any fees but get instant deposits and withdrawals without any hassle.
How many Indians use Paytm?
As one of India's leading payment methods, the Paytm app has crossed over 100 million downloads which speaks of its extreme popularity, credibility, and reliability.
What is OTP?
OTP is a one-time six-digit password that's sent to your phone every time you sign up to Paytm from a new device or verify your identity.
Can I link my Paytm account to the casino site?
Yes, you can link your Paytm account to the casino you're playing in and withdraw money in minutes. However, it is only possible when you choose a reliable Paytm casino India that doesn't have strict wagering requirements to follow.