Skrill Casinos: Fast And Easy Gambling Payments For Indian Players
Available since 2001, Skrill is a digital wallet Payment system that enjoys immense popularity in India, especially for gambling transactions in Skrill casinos. Enjoy the convenient user interface, a broad choice of currencies, and payments that don’t share your bank details.
How Secure is Skrill?
Complying with the UK, EU, and US financial regulations, Skrill boasts high standards regarding the customers’ funds and information safety. Identity verification, 2-factor authentification, and 128-bit encryption ensure the payment system is as hacker-proof as possible.
- Easy cash deposits/withdrawals
- Accepted by most casinos
- Superb customer support
- Trustworthy & reputed payment system
- Supports Indian rupees
- Tight limits before verification
- Some transactions have fees
Casinos that use Skrill
- Casino Name
- welcome bonus
- Minimum deposit
How to Deposit Money on Casinos & Betting Sites with Skrill
A Skrill gambling deposit is an easy way to fund a gambling account. After registering at an online casino with Skrill, do the following:
- Go to the Deposit section.
- Select Skrill as the deposit method.
- Specify the deposit amount, complying with the Skrill casino minimum deposit limits.
- Wait to be redirected to a new page, and log into your Skrill account.
- Complete the payment on the Skrill site.
- When the transaction is finished, you’ll see the “Order Approved” message.
Your Skrill gambling deposit will be delivered in under a minute!
Skrill: How to Withdraw Money from Casino Sites
Withdrawals from Skrill gambling sites are quick and easy. But you need to have made at least a Skrill casino minimum deposit to the gambling site within the last 6 months.
- Log into your casino account, go to the Cashier page, click the Withdraw button.
- Select Skrill from the list of payment methods.
- Provide the cashout amount and click “Confirm”.
- After the mandatory pending period imposed by the casino, your cashout request will be processed instantly.
Completing the KYC and ID verification procedures at the casino with Skrill payments is mandatory, as a withdrawal is treated as an international transaction.
Depositing into your Skrill account for further use at a Skrill casino comes with a fee of up to 5%, depending on the selected Skrill deposit methods. For bank cards, the fee typically does not exceed 1.25%.
On a Skrill money transfer, India Skrill casinos typically impose no fees.
Withdrawals from your Skrill account come with a fee of 2% or greater. For withdrawals to bank cards, the fee can reach 3.99%.
Deposit & Withdrawal Times of Skrill
All Skrill gambling sites catering to Indian players have instant Skrill withdrawal and deposits. However, most casinos impose a pending period for withdrawal requests – usually 24 hours.
Deposits from your bank card to your Skrill wallet are delivered immediately. Withdrawals from Skrill to a bank card take up to 3 business days.
How to Transfer Money from Indian Bank Account to Skrill
To instantly deposit money in Skrill for future spending at a Skrill casino, use a Mastercard or Visa card.
- Log into your Skrill account; proceed to the Deposit section.
- If you have no bank cards listed in your Skrill account, add them by entering the details (the card number, date of expiration, CVV code).
- If you select a previously added bank card, you need to enter its CVV code to deposit.
- Enter the deposit amount and choose the currency.
- Select “Yes” when asked if it’s a gambling deposit.
- Double-check all details and press “Confirm”.
The money will arrive in your wallet shortly, then you can immediately deposit at a Skrill casino India.
Indian Banks that Accept Skrill
As a popular international payment system, Skrill is supported by many Indian banks, including:
- Indian Bank;
- Standard Chartered Bank;
- IndusInd Bank;
- Kotak Mahindra Bank;
- Kotak 811 Account;
- CITI Bank.
Both Visa and Mastercard cards are suitable for using Skrill. Rupay cards, on the other hand, are only for domestic transactions.
How to Sign Up for Skrill
For a customer from India, signing up for Skrill takes only a few simple steps:
- Go to Skrill’s official website www.skrill.com. Press “Register”.
- When offered to create a personal or business account, choose “Personal”.
- Fill in the form: account currency, your country of residence, full name and address of residence, phone number, and email.
- Verify your email – wait for the verification letter and click on the link it provides.
- Provide your banking details – the information about your bank account or debit/credit card to link to your Skrill wallet.
- Your Skrill is ready for use – albeit it’s currently unverified, which limits the transactions volume.
You can raise your transaction limits through postal verification. Skrill will send a special code to your residence address, and you’ll have to submit this code on the site.
Does Skrill allow casino transactions?
Skrill is accepted as a deposit and withdrawal method by all major online casinos, bookmaker sites, and poker rooms.
How do I withdraw from a casino to Skrill?
Enter the withdrawal amount, choose Skrill as the cashout method, confirm the transactions, and wait out the pending period.
How long does a Skrill withdrawal to a bank take?
Withdrawing from your Skrill wallet to a Visa or Mastercard card takes up to 3 business days.
What are the Skrill fees?
Using Visa/Mastercard, you pay 1.25% in fees to deposit to your Skrill wallet and 3.99% to withdraw.
How do I deposit money into Skrill?
You'll be asked if the funds are intended for online gambling during the deposit process – reply "Yes".