UPI Casinos: Direct Transactions Between The Casino And Your Indian Bank Account
UPI stands for Unified Payment Interface, which is an infrastructure for making online payments in a fast and secure way. It’s a reliable bridge that can link your banking account and the best UPI casinos online in India through a mobile application, without exposing you to any financial risks. At UPI casinos, an Indian player can deposit and withdraw for free either directly to their bank account or to a bunch of popular payment systems.
How Secure is UPI?
The UPI payment service is under the management of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). When it comes to cashless transactions, UPI ranks among the most secure platforms. It’s a safe environment where you have plenty of tools to handle your funds.
Registering an account requires you to verify a phone number, which is subsequently used as a means of authorization. Additionally, you set up a PIN code (4 or 6 digits), which will be required by the system to confirm every UPI transaction. You do not share your banking details with the transaction recipient – only your UPI ID is passed on.
- Quick and highly convenient
- Payments are processed 24/7
- Security backed by NPCI
- Transactions in Indian rupees
- No fees on transactions
- Only on Android devices
- No anonymity of payments
Casinos that use UPI
- Casino Name
- welcome bonus
- Minimum deposit
1xBet100% Up To ₹119167 + 150FS75INRPlay now
How to Deposit Money on Casinos & Betting Sites with UPI
Adding funds to your UPI casino account is quick and hassle-free using the UPI real-time payment system. Before starting the process, go to your UPI app and copy your UPI ID. Then follow these simple steps:
- Log into your UPI casino account and go to the Deposit page.
- Enter the amount you intend to deposit.
- From the list of available payment methods, select the UPI solution.
- Confirm the deposit, which will redirect you to the UPI payment portal.
- On this page, you need to paste your UPI ID in the corresponding field.
- After this, you’ll receive a notification requiring you to confirm the payment.
- Validate the transaction and wait until you’re redirected to the success page.
Check your UPI casino account – the instant transfer will take mere seconds to deliver your funds. Now that your bankroll is ready, don’t hesitate to plunge headfirst into the delights of online gambling.
UPI: How to Withdraw Money from Casino Sites
Whether you wish to perform a withdrawal to bank account directly or to a digital wallet, the list of steps you have to take at a UPI casino is as follows:
- Log in to your account at the UPI casino.
- Go to the Cashier or Banking section and proceed to the Withdrawals tab.
- Select UPI from the range of payment methods.
- To proceed with the cashout, you’re required to submit your UPI ID.
- Specify the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Double-check the details and hit the confirmation button to initiate the transaction.
Now you only have to wait out the processing times, which depend on both the online casino and your bank.
All UPI payment transactions are free – you pay nothing to take advantage of this platform. You only need to keep an eye out for additional charges that the casino itself may put forward. However, the vast majority of online gambling portals provide for free deposits and withdrawals.
Deposit & Withdrawal Times of UPI
Money transfers via the UPI platform are instantaneous and available 24/7, including on national holidays. The only limitations you may encounter will be on the part of the UPI casino or the UPI bank. If you withdraw directly to your bank account, the processing time can vary between 1-5 business days. If you employ UPI to withdraw to a digital wallet, the transfer will be instant, unless the UPI casino itself imposes any restrictions.
The best casino websites allow for instant UPI deposits. However, when it comes to withdrawals, the times may be extended by the requirements to verify your identity or a pending period. The latter rarely exceeds 24 hours.
How to Transfer Money from Indian Bank Account to UPI
From both the technological and functional points of view, UPI is different from a digital wallet. It is merely an interface developed to facilitate direct transfers. Unlike an e-wallet, UPI does not store your funds in digital form. Therefore, you cannot exactly transfer funds from your bank account to UPI for storage.
However, it’s possible to employ an additional transaction tool – such as Paytm, GPay, PhonePe, etc. – as a middle man between your bank account and the UPI casino. Worth noting, compared to NetBanking, UPI casinos have an undoubtful advantage. The UPI payment system works even with offshore casinos that lack an Indian bank account.
Indian Banks that Accept UPI
As a payment system launched by National Payments Corporation of India, UPI enjoys the support of a great many Indian banks, including:
- ICICI Bank;
- Central Bank of India;
- United Bank of India;
- Andhra Bank;
- Yes Bank;
- Bank of India;
- IDBI Bank;
- Bank of Maharashtra;
- Union Bank of India;
- Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Of course, you’ll also have access to UPI solutions using the services of any of the Big Four banks: Bank of Baroda, State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, HDFC Bank.
How to Sign Up for UPI
To enjoy the speed and convenience of UPI deposit and cashout transactions, you first need to set up a UPI account. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Play Market; find, download and install the UPI app.
- Create a new account in the app. In particular, you’ll be requested to provide the details such as your full name, VPA, and account password.
- Connect your bank account, GPay, PhonePe, or other transaction tools with your virtual ID to the UPI platform. You can do this in the “Add Bank Account” section.
- Identity verification in the UPI app itself is not needed, as you’ve likely completed it with your payment service provider.
Once you go through these steps, your UPI platform is all set for linking your PSP to any of the best UPI casinos online in India. Just deposit some funds into your UPI casino account and enjoy the thrill of gambling!
Does the UPI solution provide for completely free deposits?
No fees will accompany your deposits, provided that you stay within the limits of your additional transaction tool (Paytm, PhonePe, etc.).
Which additional payment solution is best to use with UPI?
GPay, PhonePe, and Paytm are common choices. It's recommended to select the one which you use for most other payments.
Is there an upper limit on the deposit size when using UPI?
Presently, the largest amount you can transfer in 24 hours is INR 100,000, but the online casino may have its own limits.
What's the smallest amount I can deposit to an online casino via UPI?
The minimum deposit is determined by the online casino's rules – typically, it is INR 500, INR 1000, or INR 2000.
UPI/Net Banking system – are they the same concerning UPI casinos?
Both are utilized as instant payment systems, but UPI has several advantages: free transactions, no bank details required, no need for both accounts to be in Indian banks.