Bank Transfer Casino Guide 2022 | Deposits | Withdrawals | Fees
If you wish to make significant casino payments, bank transfer casinos are advisable. The websites providing this payment method are hard to find, but if you do, you can deposit and withdraw vast amounts of money through bank transfers, making them perfect for high-stakes gambling.
There is another way to gamble with bank transfer online casino sites without using Net Banking. A lot of gambling websites that accept bank transfers accept wire transfers.
However, our experts will provide additional information on how to proceed with Bank transfer casinos. Here, we’ve covered every vital detail about casinos with bank transfers below.
How secure is Bank Transfer?
Sending money by bank transfer service is relatively safe and secure. However, the safest and most dependable method of money transmission, take some time.
It is safe to transfer rupees from your bank to your casino account over a secure payment channel. Online casino instant bank transfers follow strict security procedures and employ robust firewalls and encryption technologies to safeguard your data and money from fraud.
While you use the unified payments interface solution in conjunction with GPay or Paytm, you even receive double the encryption when moving your cash. Reputable online casino sites that accept bank transfers utilize the same security procedures as a bank.
- Regulated by the Reserve Bank of India
- Fund transfers are fast via UPI
- Most casinos accept bank transfers
- Withdrawals are not instant
Casinos that use Bank Transfer
- Casino Name
- welcome bonus
- Minimum deposit
Twin CasinoPlay now
How to Deposit Money on Casinos & Betting Sites with Bank Transfer?
Net banking is the simplest way to transfer money from your bank account to an online casino site that accepts bank transfer. (Or transfering money from one bank to another).
- Enter your casino account information to log in.
- Select net banking at the cash register.
- Enter all the details, including bank account number, IFSC code, mobile number, branch address.
- Choose a payment processor like Paytm, PhonePe, or Google Pay at your best casino that accepts bank transfers to make a deposit. You are all set to play and succeed with an online casino bank transfer deposit.
Bank Transfer: How to Withdraw Money from Casino Sites?
If you can make money while wagering, the next step is to withdraw your winnings from bank transfer casino India. Just follow these steps:
- Add in the amount you would like to withdraw via bank transfer.
- Once you open the cashier module, you must select bank transfer as your preferred method.
- Add in the bank where you want the withdrawal to reflect.
- Add in your bank account details relevantly.
- Now you need to enter the amount that you wish to withdraw.
You will receive payment confirmation. The withdrawal time depends on the casino.
It is essential to check the rules of your bank transfer online casino sites first. The waiting time may vary from 1-10 days.
Bank Transfer Fees
Bank transfers come with additional charges. Banks, casinos, or both can levy the charges. You need to check the exact fees that your bank will charge for online money transfer.
The casinos charge a fee of 1-3% depending on the bank where you have your account.
Deposit & Withdrawal Times of Bank Transfer Casino
Deposits and withdrawals at our best casinos that accept bank transfers are not instant. It can take 1-5 business days.
How to transfer money from an Indian bank account via bank transfer?
You need to have a bank account linked with the mobile banking app when making a bank transfer. Then, all you need to do is enter the receiver’s details, like the IFSC code and bank account number. Once you submit your payment will be processed with a National electronic fund transfer.
Indian Banks that Accept bank transfer payment service
Almost all banks offer the service of transferring money to casinos in India. Still, you will have to confirm the same with your bank first.
- Indian bank
- Union bank
- Standard Chartered
- Bank of India
These banks and others accept payments using bank transfers on casino sites.
How to Sign Up for Bank Transfer?
Want to sign up for a bank transfer? It is a simple process that requires you to follow the below-given steps:
- To initiate the bank transfer, you will need a bank account.
- Once the bank account is created, you have to ensure that there is an option to carry out the bank transfer.
- For this to happen, you will have to request your bank for activation.
- After the activation, you make the payments to an online casino that allow bank transfer deposits.
- This can be done via computer, mobile, mobile bank app, or by reaching out to the bank in person.
The process also requires you to complete a standard verification by your bank in case you have not already done so. A photocopy of your ID card and a recent utility bill in your name would be enough.
Casinos that accept bank wire transfers as a form of online casino payment are known as bank transfer casinos. By making a bank transfer, you may directly fund your casino account. That’s how simple it is.
You don’t have to generate any e-wallets from outside sources. Add money to your online casino account using your bank is safe and legal. Fortunately, there is already a long list of gaming websites that accept wire transfers.
1. Is there any fee applied on deposits via Bank Transfers?
Bank transfers are generally accompanied by additional charges. These charges are either extended by banks, casinos, or both.
Are Bank Transfers instant?
Bank transfers aren't immediate. The processing can take up to 5 hours to 5 working days depending upon the bank, transfer type, and processing time of the casino.
Are Bank Transfer casino deposits legal in India?
The national banking laws in India do not allow players to transfer funds straight to their casino accounts.
Are withdrawals via Bank Transfer instant?
Bank transfer casino withdrawals are not instant. The withdrawals can take 1-5 business days to reflect in the account.
Is account verification necessary when depositing via bank transfer?
Players might need to verify their transactions, but complete account verification is not very likely.