RuPay Casinos | Payment Procedure & Benefits
First issue RuPay card had in 2014, by the National Payments Corporation of India has made a difference for a whole lot of Indian players who are fond of online casinos. Reserve Bank of India state it as a multilateral system of payments. With the rise of casinos that accept RuPay, the deposition & withdrawal process seems to have become a lot simpler and uncomplicated which has resulted in enhanced trust.
How Secure is RuPay Casino Payments?
RuPay has become one of popular payment options across India due to its high degree of security, which incorporates anti-phishing. This has caused casino operators to pay attention to India RuPay, and an increasing number of them are now accepting RuPay deposits and withdrawals.
- Instant Deposits are Available
- Rewards and Special Offers
- No Need to Give the Casino Financial Information
- Supporting a Countrywide Contactless Payment Project
- Up to 3 Days Withdrawals
- Not Supported By Many Casinos
Casinos that use RuPay
- Casino Name
- welcome bonus
- Minimum deposit
How To Deposit with RuPay?
The answer to the question “How to Deposit with Rupay?” is here. Depositing your money on casino sites is as easy as taking candy from a child. While the approach may differ slightly based on the website you choose, here is a broad outline of the procedures to follow:
- Find relevant and reliable casinos that accept RuPay.
- Register and create an account by providing your personal information.
- Then, you have to go to the game account menu. This can be done by clicking the main menu, or your profile icon.
- Now, click on RuPay from the list of payment systems.
- Enter the amount that you want to deposit.
- Finally, confirm the transaction. You will get an OTP via SMS on your registered mobile number to confirm the transaction from the RuPay card.
- You are now ready to begin your gaming quest.
How To Withdraw Money From RuPay Casino Sites
If you found depositing money to be an easy task, you will find withdrawing money even easier. Just follow the steps below to have a hassle-free withdrawal experience.
- The first step is to log in to your betting or casino site.
- Then, you have to log in to your betting account menu. This can be done through the main menu.
- Select ‘Withdraw’.
- Select RuPay from the list of available payment systems.
- After that, you will have to enter your card details and all other necessary information.
- Finally, confirm the withdrawal.
Tada! And just like that, you can withdraw your earnings and the money will be added to your RuPay card after due process.
In most cases, credit card withdrawals are subject to a fixed fee that can significantly reduce the amount you receive in the end, whereas the NPCI charges a flat fee per transaction of 60 paise from the acquiring bank and 30 paise from the card-issuing bank, suggesting that withdrawing at RuPay accepted online casinos is much less expensive than one might expect.
Deposit And Withdrawal Time Of RuPay Casino Payments
Casino payments RuPay provides are fast. Your money will be deposited from your bank account to your betting site or casino games site account in around 24 hours if you use a RuPay debit card.
However, when it comes to withdrawal of winnings from your betting site account or casino game site account, transaction processing may take 2-10 banking days. It may take even more time if there is a need to double-check the details.
How To Transfer Money From Indian Bank Account To RuPay Card
When it comes to transferring money from your account to RuPay Card, it works like any other card. As bank accounts and debit cards are synonymous with each other, to add money to you RuPay card, you just need to add money to your bank account.
It should also be noted that some casinos may not support withdrawals back to RuPay prepaid cards.
Indian Banks That Accept RuPay
As RuPay is being promoted as the premier Indian global card payment network by the Indian government, most Indian banks accept RuPay cards as their payment option. Some of the banks that accept RuPay payments are:
Private Sector Banks:
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Federal Bank
- South Indian Bank
- HDFC Bank
Public Sector Banks
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Canara Bank
So, with most of the Indian banks using RuPay as a payment network, making online payments for all the casino games and betting sites has never been easier.
How To Sign Up For RuPay Casino
A RuPay card is required to play for real money online at RuPay casinos. It’s vital to note that right now there are over 700 banks are issuing Rupay debit cards & credit cards. Given below are the steps to sign up for RuPay Casino and get financial services:
- Select a bank near you and fill out a form to request debit cards Ru Pay. You can also make this request online with some banks.
- Prepare your KYC documentation, such as an ID card and proof of address, as the bank will need to verify your identification.
- Within a few days, you will receive your card. Once all the documents are registered and verified, you can register your card online and initiate your deposits through RuPay Casinos.
How fast are card transactions in RuPay payment?
In India, transactions made with RuPay cards are fast as it is a domestically developed card payment network.
Are online transactions made from RuPay payments safe?
RuPay payments tend to be safe as it alerts the customer with notifications and SMS.
Is RuPay card reliable for foreign countries?
As of now, no. But the good news is that more and more countries are accepting RuPay cards as a payment network. So, in time, RuPay payments will become more reliable.
Is the RuPay card reliable for making online casino and betting payments?
Yes! Like all other payment networks, the RuPay card is reliable for making casino and betting payments.
Is it safe to withdraw my casino and betting winnings to my account through RuPay?
Yes. RuPay is a reliable payment network. As a result, there is no reason to be concerned about the withdrawal.